Monday, July 18, 2011

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

The title pretty much says it all. I'm a friend of HurricaneGirl's and a srs gamer. A girl gamer at that! I started on D&D waaaaay back with Keep on the Borderlands, then went on to Champions and the rest of glorious geekery.

I'm married with two kids, three cats, three PCs, four iPods and three iTouches in the house. (I built my own PC!). Gaming is my primary hobby and has been for years. Currently I'm playing Rift and some EQ2, Farmville (because somehow I cannot escape), League of Legends and Evony. Sporadically I play the Sims2, Dungeon Keeper 2 for old times' sake, StarCraft 2.. really lots of things. I also take part in online RP in various formats and forums.

In no particular order, some of my interests/favorites are: The Lord of the Rings (ask about my tattoo!), cats, cooking, J.D. Robb, Charlaine Harris books, Kim Harrison, EverQuest, EverQuest 2, the original World of Darkness, Marvel when they don't suck, Marvel Super Heroes, Champions, vampires, fantasy, Evony, David Eddings, classic literature, sushi, Top Chef, Project Runway (my guilty pleasure), Dethklok, Johnny Cash, so much other music I can't possibly list, Terry Brooks, Robert. B. Parker, roleplaying in general, LARP, Big Trouble in Little China, Ladyhawke, Labryinth, Tombstone, Disney's Sleeping Beauty, Young Frankenstein, Dead Again, Harry Potter et al, Bleach, Naruto.. you guys get the idea. I are girl gamer, hear me pwn newbs in the face. ^_^

I'd like to hear from the rest of ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Firesouled to War Dolls!! Looking much forwards to your contributions!! I have little doubt you will be able to dazzle and entertain!

    (and yes, the tattoo is awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard, and great idea on the intro posts!

    ReplyDelete